Major athletic & artistic Events
- The official FIBA Women’s Basketball World Cup app provides unique live coverage of the 19th edition of FIBA's flagship women's event set to take place in Sydney, Australia from September 22 - October 1, 2022.
- Don't miss a single second of the action – follow the live stats, get the latest news, highlights and information about your favorite teams and players!
- Let's see together!
EXPO 2020 DUBAI UAE
- Live in balance with the world around us. Experience how the human race can enjoy harmony with nature in a high-tech future.
- Create smarter and better connections. See how new possibilities can unfold through smarter movement of knowledge, ideas and goods.
- Unlock the potential within each one of us. Learn how people are already creating opportunities for a better future and be inspired to do the same.
We aspire to deliver one of the most sustainable World Expos ever. Sustainability is ingrained in everything we’ve been doing - from buildings and construction to establishing a lasting legacy long after Expo 2020 closes its doors.
On 21 November 2022, the first FIFA World Cup™ in the Middle East and Arab World will begin as the world’s best national teams meet in Qatar.
- The tournament will be like no other, offering fans the opportunity to discover the culture of the host country, and the chance to attend more than one match per day during the group stage.
- We are thrilled to celebrate the one-year-to-go milestone. We are on track to deliver a tournament that will set new benchmarks for social, human, economic and environmental development
A tournament that will forever be remembered as innovative, sustainable and transformative, when people came from all over the world to visit the Middle East and Arab world for the first time and have life-changing experiences
This section displays Annual magnificent breakthrough or brilliant milestones in science
Fermilab: Particle physics accelerator laboratory.
What are we made of? How did the universe begin? What secrets do the smallest, most elemental particles of matter hold, and how can they help us understand the intricacies of space and time?
Since 1967, Fermilab has worked to answer these and other fundamental questions and enhance our understanding of everything we see around us. We do science that matters. We work on the world's most advanced particle accelerators and dig down to the smallest building blocks of matter. We also probe the farthest reaches of the universe, seeking out the nature of dark matter and dark energy.
CERN: Accelerating science
What is the nature of our universe? What is it made of?
To seek answers to suchfundamental questions, using particle accelerators and pushing the limits of technology.
At CERN, we probe the fundamental structure of particles that make up everything around us. We do so using the world's largest and most complex scientific instruments.
Our work helps to uncover what the universe is made of and how it works. We do this by providing a unique range of particle accelerator facilities to researchers, to advance the boundaries of human knowledge.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Advancing the frontiers of biology
Founded in 1890, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory has shaped contemporary biomedical research and education with programs in cancer, neuroscience, plant biology and quantitative biology. Home to eight Nobel Prize winners, the private, not-for-profit Laboratory employs 1,000 people including 600 scientists, students and technicians.
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Brookhaven National Laboratory delivers discovery science and transformative technology to power and secure the nation’s future
Among Brookhaven Lab’s current initiatives are nuclear science, energy science, data science, particle physics, accelerator science and technology, quantitative plant science, and quantum information science.
Those websites could provide you with numerous academic resources